Faulkner Law is dedicated to providing prospective students, the legal academy, and the community at large with the most current consumer information available in compliance with American Bar Association standards. Below are links to consumer information disclosures as required in ABA Standard 509.
Section 509(b): A law school shall publicly disclose on its website, in the form and manner and for the time frame designated by the Council, the following information:
1. Admissions Data
2. Tuition and Fees, Living Costs, and Financial Aid
3. Conditional Scholarships
4. Enrollment Data, Including Academic, Transfer, and Other Attrition
5. Number of Full-Time and Part-Time Faculty, Professional Librarians, and Administrators
6. Class Sizes for First-Year and Upper-Class Courses; Number of Seminar, Clinical and Co-Curricular Offerings
7. Employment Outcomes
8. Bar Passage Data
2020 Bar Passage Data (PDF)
2019 Bar Passage Data (PDF)
2018 Bar Passage Data (PDF)
Section 509(c): A law school shall publicly disclose on its website, in a readable and comprehensive manner, the following information on a current basis:
1. Refund Policies
2. Curricular Offerings, Academic Calendar, and Academic Requirements
Academic Requirements (PDF)
3. Policies Regarding the Transfer of Credit Earned at Another Institution of Higher Education
A statement of the criteria established by the law school regarding the transfer of credit earned at another institution.
A list of institutions, if any, with which the law school has established an articulation agreement.
Faulkner University's Thomas Goode Jones School of Law has established a 3-3 program with Troy University. Please contact the Director of Admissions for more information.
Faulkner University’s Thomas Goode Jones School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, 312-988-6738.